Research & Development with
A simple and highly versatile tool to harness beam shaping boundless capabilities
What is a VULQ1 module for Research & Development ?
The VULQ1 system is a sub-system in the laser machine design, offering programmable multibeam processing capabilities. It needs to be operated with an external laser source.
The VULQ1 module is composed of three main components :
- VULQ1 optical head : VULQhead
- VULQ1 controller : VULQontrol
- VULQ1 software : BeamForge, stand-alone or API version for integration
There is 1 VULQ1 module dedicated to research, featuring the broadest spectral operation range of the VULQ1 range
- Flexible multibeam generation
- Advanced beam profile generation : top-hat, vortex, Bessel
- Broadest specified spectral operation range covering visible and NIR range
- Intuitive graphic software interface with powerful built-in functions
- Straightforward creation and management of Laser Light Tools with PixMap
- Focus on your research, not on laser beam shaping
- Boundless applications with programmable beam patterns