Faster. Finer. More efficient
- High-speed high-resolution marking on primary packages : polymers, glass, ceramics
- High speed marking on small parts, components
- On-the-fly marking on fast lines
- Discrete marking
- One laser pulse = one pattern: 2D code, alphanumerics, logo
- Shortest marking time on the market
- Highest marking rate on the market: 2000 markings per second
- Optimal quality down to 200µm code size
- Ideal for in line marking : straightforward integration, insensitive to speed and vibrations
- Intrinsic shallow marking properties : critical to safely mark sensitive devices like electronics components.
- Compatible with standard industrial vision
What is a VULQ1 module ?
The VULQ1 module is a sub-system in the laser machine design, offering programmable multibeam processing capabilities.
It needs to be operated with an external laser source.
There are 2 VULQ1 modules dedicated to industrial marking, respectively operating :
- Near Infrared : VULQ1-NIR-P050
- Visible range : VULQ1-VIS-P050
What is it made of?
- VULQ1 optical head : VULQhead
- VULQ1 controller : VULQontrol
- VULQ1 software : BeamForge (API embeddable version)